Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just fabulous, dahhling.

Today was my first off day in months. It was absolutely amazing! Sam (The Delightful Experience) and I started off by seeing Harry Potter 7! (Yes, it WAS wonderful!) After, we headed to the mall and began part two of our day by treating ourselves to some Starbuck's seasonal lattes. (Caramel Brulee Latte, highly recommended.) Did you know that Starbucks has a two for one deal with their holiday drinks right now? Awesome, I know!!! We had sushi at a new place in the mall, Rock N Rock Sushi. It was delish. :) Then, we picked up a few things for ourselves and a few gifts for our precious loved ones! To put the cherry on top of our day we went to Fresh Market and had a little feast in front of the TV. (The OC. Sam is now addicted, fyi.) Blueberry Green Tea, Herb and Garlic Goat Cheese, Petit Toast, Spinach and Artichoke Hummus. Mmmmmmmmm. Just fabulous. :)

Here's a few pictures to document our day. I'll upload a picture of the new skirt I got today once the outfit is complete! The scarf below was meant to be a gift but I couldn't bear to part ways with it. :/ Oh, and yes, Sam and I did get those glamourous little eye masks and night caps. Apparently, the mask blocks out light when the sun creeps in and helps with undereye circles! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. thank you for your comment on my blog I totally agree with you!
    -> Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You can WIN a body lotion of the fragrance 'Woman No.1' by BOGNER !

    Just click here: http://afashionsplash.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-body-lotion-by-bogner.html

    kisses Nini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)