Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't ever lose your shine, sweetheart.


Okay, so today was pretty much a blur. Literally. It was so freakin' rainy outside I could barely see a thing! It made for a nice nap, though! S and I are going to have a nice little girl's day tomorrow before I work. But since today wasn't interesting enough to talk about I thought I'd share my future goals with you. :)


1. I will be learning Espanol in January! (I took 3 semesters in high school but if you don't use it, you lose it I suppose.)
2. I definitely want to find an internship for Summer 2011. (Doing what? Hmm, good question. But something with communications for sure.)
3. Ahh, Summer 2012... GERMANY!!!!! (S is going to hook me up with a summer job when she moves back. And we are hoping to spend a week in PARIS while I am there!)
4. And I really think I want to work in Atlanta. (Hilary is totally down to move with me. I need something a little more busy and exciting than...Alabama...)


That's about all I have for now. I feel like I can make it happen easier if I focus on just a few things at a time, haha.


-A

2 comments:

  1. ahhh!!
    Ummm. I was fixin to write a blog about my goals!!! hahaha that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should visit Portugal too when you come to Europe! I'm suspicious because I live here, but it's a beautiful country, especially in the summer! nice weather, great beaches..think about it :) ahah

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)