Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Everything is just beautiful.

I am young. I don't expect to be anyone's idea of wise or inspirational. But I aspire to that. Recently, I've lusted for culture. For new somethings. I don't want to overlook anything at this point. So far, this is what I think:

The world itself is beautiful. Full of different stories and inspiration. Seek the company of those who amplify your good qualities. If you are looking for who you are, search the world over. Don't settle. Refrain from rejecting new ideas and places. Make your own rules, with class and pride. Allow no one to break you. But should it happen, soak yourself in the sun and bloom more gracefully than ever. Don't search for love. I hear it's best when able to consume you by suprise. Love yourself, above all else. For if everything is taken from you, love still exists.

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful love!!!
    Love ya boo!!
    Go on wit ur bad self!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)