Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday... yeah...

I know it's been quite a few days now since I have posted, whoops. S and I weren't originally planning on attenting any Black Friday shopping adventures. But my mom asked me to chaperone my sister, cousin, and a few of their friends. And, of course, like a wonderful daughter, I obliged. We shopped, we ate, we drank energy drinks. The whole shebang. S had to work at 3:30 AM (torturous, right?! poor ole S) so after conquering the Tanger Outlets about 45 minutes from Mobile, we took S to work, and went to our native Bel Air Mall. Yes, I shopped for 11 hours straight. It's not nearly as glamourous as you'd think. Here are a couple of pictures to show just how "glamourous" I was looking during this catastrophe. (Note: Deathgrip on Redbull, definitely IN.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)