Thursday, December 16, 2010

I saw mommy kissing Santa...


Okay, not really. But I did, however, witness my mother's baptism this past Sunday. Better late than never, right?! It was actually a nice day for the (dysfunctional) family! Minimal bickering and lots of laughs. :)

Hmm, okay. So I have been a horrible crack mother to my baby blog. Finals week was a wee bit stressful. But finals are over (and I did wonderful, if I do say so myself!) so now I can spend much more time in the blogosphere. I cannot wait to get my blog stalking on! I know you all have posted some lovely new words and pictures for me to just eat up!

Anyway, in closing, I thank you for your patience and I am now off to be more interesting so people will actually want to read about me! ;)

-A

3 comments:

  1. Glad your finals are over! you must feel so relieved!

    Would love you to subscribe to my newsletter!

    The Sydney Girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the conclusion of your finals! Hope you enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're funny hihi

    http://itsashirthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)