Thursday, December 16, 2010

"I could write a blog, I have thoughts!"






Today, S and I tried a new place. The Shamrock Rose and Thistle. It is this cute little British style eatery/pub/tea room. I want to take more pictures of the interior just so you can see how beautiful it is! Antique furniture, old pianos, adorable clover patterned china. Well, S and I wanted to try a new tea. We had what the server recommended, some rose green tea or another. I have the name written down on the menu she insisted we take with us. But it is in my car and this girl is NOT getting up! Due to the fact that S and I are now watching Julie & Julia. And I feel as if I owe the movie a slight bit more of my attention so I will be going now. 9 Days until Christmas!!!!! ;)

Love,
A

9 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Thanks for your sweet comment!
    Your blog is amazing so following! I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is so amazing ; P
    i very like it !
    :**

    if u want follow me and write comment ; ***

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *.* nice blog, i love it! i follow you now, i hope you'll do the same with me! i leave you my link:http://labovaryste.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that post :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post and the lovely pics!
    I love tea too:)
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers:)
    xx Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna invite you to my blog - www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com . You will find there a lot of inspirations, new trends in fashion and many other things!

    It would be nice if you wanna follow me or write comment. :) Hope u like it! Merry Xmas!

    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy !
    You have a nice blog :)

    If you like french fashion, you should visit mine, and maybe follow if you like it (means the world to me !) :)


    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'll definitely stop by your blog! :)